- You become excited by building digital products (websites, designs, etc.) and have some experience to proof your excitement about this subject.
- You become excited from talking to customers (parents and students), and can build up personal relationships with customers.
- You are willing to commit for a longer period for about 30 hours per week and you are available in the afternoon from 2pm and occasionally on weekends, German time.
- You speak and write fluently German without too many grammar mistakes.
- You can professionally represent the company towards our tutors and students and make a professional impression (solid internet connection is a must).
If this feels like ´meant to be´, then feel free to send over your Resumé and cover letter, including your availabilities to email@example.com.
Ich freue mich auf dich! 😊